National Council & Management Committee Meeting17/05/2017 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Want to feature your Hotel on our site? Click HERE
Commercial Accountant required for PREM Group Head Office, Dublin 2
One of Europe's leading hotel management companies, PREM Group currently manage 45 hotel and serviced apartment properties, ensuring the maximum possible return on investment for property owners. Operating since 1996, PREM Group has gathered extensive experience managing a wide range of multi-branded properties in Ireland, the UK, Belgium, France and the Netherlands.
The Commercial Department is a small team of 3 within PREM Group, headed by the Group Commercial Director. The Commercial Department carries out a broad spectrum of activities including financial modelling, investment appraisal, banking relationships, shareholder relationships, reporting solutions, legal/compliance activities, taxation, business strategy, business turnaround and Board Reporting.
The Commercial Accountant plays a vital role in the communication of information to Directors, Shareholders and Financial Institutions as well as having responsibility for the creation and implementation of reporting mechanisms to support business growth.
Given the broad range of activities undertaken by the department the Commercial Accountant needs to be comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
The Commercial Accountant role is based in Dublin and this person has daily contact with all levels of the organisation, including Senior Executives and Directors.
1) Financial modelling for investment appraisal purposes
2) Regular maintenance and update of the long range planning model to evaluate the impact of changes in strategy.
3) Liaising with external advisors including taxation advisors and legal advisors to maintain group tax efficiencies.
4) To assist the Commercial Director and Commercial Manager in the compilation of due diligence reports and business reviews carried out on behalf of property investors and financial institutions.
5) The presentation of financial and non-financial information to clients concerning the outcome of due diligence activities and business reviews.
6) To provide regular updates and reports in relation to the Company’s performance to the Company’s funders, including making presentations (formal & informal) where necessary.
7) Compilation of the monthly financial report to the Board of Directors
8) To assist with the ongoing development of the Company’s services business including devising and implementing reporting formats to support business growth.
9) Ad hoc project work and reporting to support the continued expansion of the company
1) The candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and will be experienced in a number of key disciplines, including Restructuring, Corporate Finance, Taxation and Audit in a mid to large scale accountancy practice.
2) The candidate will have extensive experience of compiling and presenting detailed financial information and reports using MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
3) The candidate will have strong attention to detail.
4) The candidate will have the ability to work within tight deadlines in a fast paced environment and on their own initiative.
5) The candidate will be presentable and personable, and be capable of creating strong working relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
Experience within the hospitality sector would be an advantage for this position.
To apply in confidence, please send your CV and cover letter by email to Sarah Marr, Group HR Manager - PREM Group Ireland & UK by email at firstname.lastname@example.org