Employment Legislation Meeting30/03/2017 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
Employment Legislation Meeting31/03/2017 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
Employment Legislation Meeting06/04/2017 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
National Council & Management Committee Meeting12/04/2017 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Want to feature your Hotel on our site? Click HERE
Rochestown Lodge Hotel are currently recruiting for a Part Time Sales & Marketing Executive to join the team immediately on a Maternity Contract
Rochestown Lodge Hotel is ideally located on the fringe of Dun Laoghaire town and short distance to Dublin city centre. The modern three star hotel offers 90 spacious guest rooms, bar restaurant and a selection of meeting rooms. Facilities in the hotel include a 15 metre deck level swimming pool, gym and Spa.
As Sales & Marketing Executive you will report directly to the property’s General Manager. You will be responsible primarily for sourcing new corporate and leisure business and building on the relationships you establish. You will be a professional, focused, enthusiastic person with corporate hotel sales experience.
Duties will include:
- Source and win new business and actively sell the image and services of the hotel
- To participate fully in all sales activities including telesales, sales calls, corporate entertaining, social events and promotions.
- E-Marketing, including the management and further development of all Social Media activities
- Identification of new source markets / accounts and opportunities for the hotel
- Assist in the organisation and participate in wedding fairs and other sales event in the hotel and in third party locations where required.
Assist in the distribution of hotel promotional and sales material within the local market place.
- Utilise guest feedback, developing services and procedures to enhance guest satisfaction
- Represent the Hotel at trade shows/ conferences etc
- Maintain up to date client databases and the CRM system
Experience & Skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to develop new business via existing and new accounts.
- Confident communicator at all levels, with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent influencing and presentation skills.
- Excellent IT skills, with strong knowledge of all social media
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Experience in a similar sales and marketing based position.
This is a maternity cover contact and would be ideal for a candidate looking for a Part-Time Sales & Marketing Executive position, starting immediately and working 20-24 hours per week with flexibility.