National Council & Management Committee Meeting17/05/2017 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Want to feature your Hotel on our site? Click HERE
Premier Business Centre are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to join a busy commercial property sales team.
Premier Business Centre is Irish owned and Irish operated and is one of Ireland's longest running provider of professional office space, virtual office services and meeting rooms. Our carefully chosen business centres are strategically located across Dublin in Citywest Business Campus, Dublin City Centre and Sandyford.
Report to the General Manager for Premier Business Centre, the Business Development Managers key accountability will be to increase revenue for Premier Business Centre by establishing and developing good relationships with his or her account base of existing and new clients. The successful candidate will have previous commercial property sales / management experience.
Duties will include
- To strategically identify potential clients and establish communication with decision makers in these businesses.
- To grow and develop the client database.
- Proactively seek new commercial property opportunities
- Liaising with vendors regarding potential leases / licence agreements.
- Liaising with new and existing clients in arranging appointments for property inspections.
- Conducting property inspections with clients
- Negotiating the terms of contracts with clients, dealing with on-going client issues and carrying out a wide range of administrative duties.
- Work to close the sale & liaise with operations to ensure move in process efficient.
- To maintain regular contact with existing clients.
- To ensure that the client database is kept up to date.
- To be flexible in terms of travelling to and working in any Premier Business Centre properties in accordance with prevailing business requirements.
- To reach agreed targets, as set out by the General Manager of Premier Business Centre.
- To represent the company and promote the full range of property related services available to clients
- Previous commercial sales and account management experience
- Hold a PSRA licence
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar role within the industry.
- The ability to generate new leads and build on customer relationships
- Adaptable and flexible as an Account Manager, you must be a confident communicator with a results-driven approach.
- You must also have a great eye for detail and be able to effectively plan and prioritise your workload
This is a part time role working 3 days per week, based in Citywest and city centre. The successful candidate will be required to be flexible.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV in strictest confidence by email to Aine at firstname.lastname@example.org